Michael Jacobs Memorial Golf Tournament
The previous MSJ Golf Tournaments have been a huge success and we are looking forward to another great turn-out this year. So, grab your golf buddies and please consider joining us in honoring our late partner, Mike Jacobs, who unexpectedly passed away on July 22, 2004. Your participation in this tournament makes it possible for us to award over scholarships to college freshman.
- What: The 17th Annual Michael S. Jacobs Memorial Golf Tournament (four-man best ball shamble)
- When: Friday, May 6th, 2022 – 9:00 AM shotgun start
- Where: Lone Tree Golf Club
- Costs: Includes lunch & golf polo per player
• Single Player: $150
• Foursome: $540
• Hole Sponsor: $1,250 ~ Includes a foursome and company logo at your sponsored hole
The proceeds from this golf tournament will go towards athletic scholarships for youth and high school players.
The Michael S. Jacobs Foundation is a partner of Meningioma Mommas, a Highlands Ranch-based non-profit that serves the needs of over 2,500 people affected by meningioma brain tumors. We have made a commitment to help fight this devastating disease, which Mark has known first hand, as his wife, Liz, is a 15+ year survivor.
If you’re interested in playing, becoming a hole sponsor you can sign-up online. If you have any silent auction item to donate please feel free to call Mark Holzemer at 720.201.0632.